We love our parent volunteers! There are many different ways you can volunteer. At OBE, parents are our partners in the education of our students. Contact the school to find out where your time can be best utilized.
Our volunteer form can be found here. You do not have to be a parent to volunteer. All potential volunteers are subjected to a background check for the safety of our students. Our district website has more info on volunteering.
Morning Drop off
Note: The front doors open to students at 7:55 AM . There is no general supervision of students provided before this time. Make sure that if you are driving your child to school that you drive through the drop-off line. Please do not park and walk your child up to the building.
1. Drivers should come to a complete stop before allowing students to exit or enter the vehicle.
To make this process go smoothly, please make sure your child is ready to exit your car as soon as you pull up.
2. Please do not drop off children in any area except the designated car rider line. Children may not walk alone from the parking lot to the school entrance.(Pull all the way up to the numbered slots to drop your child off. (
3. Parents: please stay in the car at all times during drop-off and pick-up. (OBE staff will assist with opening doors and helping smaller children out of the car. Remain in your vehicle.)
4. If your child is tardy, you must sign him/her in at the front office. (Remember: after 8:25 A.M. you will need to park, walk your child in, and sign them in at the front office.)
5. We ask that you REFRAIN FROM USING your CELL PHONES IN THE CAR RIDER LINE to ensure the safety of our students and staff.
Note:Please remain behind the cones in the parking lot until 2:05 PM and pull as far to the curb on the left as you can to allow guests parked at the school to exit from the parking lot.
1. Make sure you have the students’ names that you will be picking up displayed on the provided school visor sign. (Please call or stop by the front office if your child does not have one).
2. Pull all the way up to each number slot to pick your child up. OBE staff will assist with opening doors and helping smaller children into the right side of your car. Remain in your vehicle.
3. Please do not park and walk to the building to pick up your child.