Information for Sea Turtle families
Instructions on how to access current academic data for your child.
- Go to the Santa Rosa School District website: https://www.santarosa.k12.fl.us/ & Open the FOCUS Parent Portal page: https://santarosa.focusschoolsoftware.com/focus/auth/
- Once logged into FOCUS, at the bottom of the first screen highlight the Grades tab. There you will see the grades listed.
- By clicking on the subject, you will be able to view the grade.
- Once you click the grade under the grades column, you will be directed to the Grades (Assignments) page.
- At the top, you can navigate through all the classes that your student is enrolled in during the semester.
- Scroll down and the Assignments are listed.
Links to information:
We are always seeking to improve!
Use your voice to help make our schools the best they can be. Click on the link above to be taken to the schedule page for school board meetings. Your input is important to insure we are guided by the best interests of our students and teachers. Click on board member name to email directly.
School Board Members
Linda Sanborn, District 1, Vice-Chairperson
Elizabeth Hewey, District 2
Carol Boston, District 3
Charles Elliott, District 4
Wei Ueberschaer, District 5, Chairperson
the Parent institute publications:
Parents are a child's most important teachers over his or her educational career. This monthly newsletter, Building Readers and supplements can help. Find them by clicking the buttons below.
Click on the graphic above to be taken to the parent page for this site.
School Board & Superintendent’s Office
6032 Hwy. 90
Milton, FL 32570-1703
Dr. Karen Barber, Superintendent
Melanie Pattullo, Secretary
Click on the name to email directly.
Use the button below for more information on how to access current grades and grade reports (mid-term, quarter grades, etc)
Need help with the Class Link page? Click here for video instructions. Click here or here for step-by-step written directions.
Click on the picture for ClassLink at home. Access to all the sites your student is using at school including textbooks and subscriptions.
Accelerated Reader Books
Need to check to see if a book is on the Accelerated Reader list? Click on the button and enter the title to find out if there is a quiz code. (Remember: You can take the quizzes at school only.)
Need insurance for your child?
(My School Bucks)
Online payment for lunches
Resources for parents
Explore what assistance is available for students an parents through this agency.